Regular dental exams are incredibly important when it comes to keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Dental check-ups should become part of your regular routine, just like brushing and flossing. Taking care of your oral health will not only result in a confident smile but can also save you from costly dental treatments further down the line.
Whether it’s your first visit or you’re a returning patient, at Vital Dental Care we use advanced technology to complete comprehensive dental exams to ensure we provide you with tailored dental check-ups specific to your needs.
Not sure how dental exams and cleans work? Keep reading below for all the information you need to know about getting a dental exam at Vital Dental Care.
A Step-By-Step of the Dental Exam and Clean Process
1. Visual Exam: Before any treatments begin, our dentists will assess your teeth and gums to check for signs of decay or other issues.
2. Dental X-Rays: Dental x-rays are essential when it comes to helping the dentist detect early signs of cavities, bone loss, or any other abnormalities.
3. Dental Clean: Once the exam is complete, our experienced dental hygienists will use special instruments to remove any plaque and tartar from your teeth.
4. Fluoride Treatment: To help prevent tooth decay between dental visits, our dentists will apply a fluoride treatment that helps strengthen your teeth and keep them healthy in the long term.
5. Dental Check-up Plan: After the cleaning and exam process is complete, if necessary, our team of professionals can create a tailored plan of action for keeping your teeth healthy in between dental check-ups.
If you have other oral health concerns like crooked teeth, discoloured teeth or pain in your gums, a general dental exam will help us to determine how we can best solve your concerns.
How to Enhance Your Smile with General Dental Services
General dental services such as dental exams and cleans are essential for keeping your teeth healthy, but what about enhancing your smile? If you’re looking to give your smile a boost, there are many treatments available that can help.
Zoom teeth whitening is one example; this procedure involves having your teeth whitened by our professional dentists and seeing results in just two hours. Dental veneers are another great cosmetic dentistry option that uses thin layers of porcelain which fit over the existing surface of the teeth to give them an instant makeover.
At Vital Dental Care, we offer general and cosmetic dentistry procedures to ensure that our patients get beautiful smiles they’re confident about. We strive to provide quality care for all ages and backgrounds and want to ensure our patients feel comfortable during the dental check-up process.
Book an Appointment Today
Don’t forget, regular dental exams are essential when it comes to keeping your teeth healthy, so why not book an appointment today? At Vital Dental Care we strive to keep up with the latest technology and offer comprehensive dental services that feature state-of-the-art equipment.
Book your dental appointment with us today and receive a dental exam and cleaning for just $149. We look forward to seeing you at Vital Dental Care.